Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Does anybody like Addy's lunch?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I haven't read very good reviews on Addy's lunch. Does anybody like it?

    I was planning on getting all the historical lunches but after seeing all the new stuff that is coming out, I really need to narrow down my scope.

    I already have Kit's and I like it but like I mentioned before I won't be getting Molly's due to the green stuff on her sandwich. I will be getting Samantha's later in the year if it goes on sale again.

    I am definitely getting Kirsten's, Kaya's and Josefina's lunch. But the jury is still out on Addy's lunch.

    Lynet

  2. #2
    Inactive Member adriana82's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2004
    Posts
    158
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Addy's lunch! The "L-O-V-E" cookies are just too darn cute. It is kinda small, but I like it better than both Samantha's and Molly's. Its worth it with THE CODE!!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Through the CD, Addy also taught Diana how to spell L-O-V-E, so I had to have it, I think it's really cute, and I love the letters!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite lunches are Kit's and Kaya's, but I really like Addy's lunch too! I think Kirsten's is nice, because the food is so wholesome looking. I could see it as a simple dinner as well as a lunch. The only lunch I am not real fond of is Molly's, but my son thinks it is the cutest one of all. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mother, who was nine in 1944, says she thinks Molly's family should have given her lunchbox to the scrap man for the war effort. Mama carried hers in a paper sack (which is Molly's original lunch, and is what I'm desperately seeking for less than a million on ebay).

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My 9 year-old daughter loves Addy's lunch. She thinks the L-O-V-E cookies are adorable - and they are! It makes sense that her lunch doesn't consist of much. Her mother had very little money to spend.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member nelliemarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think the love cookies are ok but i also think that a mom like addy's woould not have time to make letter cookies.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mollymom- you can buy doll-size paper bags at:
    http://www.necessaryextras.com/Food/Food6.html
    Then you could just order Molly's lunch for the food and ditch the lunchbox on ebay. Just a thought, if you don't mind not having the *real* set.

    I have Addy's lunch. It's cute, just not my favorite. I do think it's easily worth the $9 to get it with the code though. Better than buying it normal price. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess I am in the minority that I liked Addy's lunch. I like the pail and the food is larger than the Molly's and Kits. I think Molly's and Kit's are too small for an 18" doll. But it doesn't bother me because I coded that baby. I like all the food. My girls have never had food before. So you can imagine how hungry they are.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't read Addy's stories yet, but only know her through listening to the songs on the cd's. But aren't the letter "cookies" actually shaped from biscuit dough?

    i think the love cookies are ok but i also think that a mom like addy's woould not have time to make letter cookies.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">they probably had biscuits with every meal to help fill up their stomachs.

    Laurie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •